Hello! Is anyone still out there? I really hope so! Well back in December I made a small confession to you all that I was taking a time out and getting myself better because I was suffering from OCD and that I'd be back sometime after Christmas full time. Well since then big things have happened over here. While my OCD treatment is still on going I feel tons better and have made huge improvements. I also didn't intend to be out this long so I feel I owe you all a huge explanation.
photo credit: found on pinterest
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm okay and still here, but that I'm taking a time out for my sanity. I've got a bunch of things going on and I need some time and it'll probably be until after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, that means not sharing my Vegas trip with you all right now as I hoped to, but I promise when I get back in action I will share all the details. Hope you all have a great rest of the week and thanks for understanding! xx
photo: taken by me; quote: found here
1. Wonderland Silk Tunic, Anthropologie, $118 - I tried this tunic on in Vegas and I loved it, but couldn't bring myself to buy it because of the price. Maybe it'll go on sale and I can snatch it up.
2. Steve Madden Troopa Boot, Piperlime; $100 - I love these boots. I think they are going on my Christmas list!3. Shearling Darling Nail Polish, Essie; $8 - This is the perfect color for the holiday season.
4. Striped Infinity Scarf, Banana Republic; $49.50 - You can't go wrong with a striped infinity scarf!
5. Lori Sloppy Mesh Toque, Roots; $30 - I always buy hats from Roots. They are always cute and so warm!
1. Bloggers Love Pets by SF Girl By Bay - This is such a great cause and how adorable! I bought the cat calendar and all proceeds go to the US Humane Society.
2. Faux Iron Painted Bust by Little Green Notebook - This little diy is awesome and I love the color Jenny chose to use on the bust. It looks so great!
3. Home Tour: Elsie's Kitchen by A Beautiful Mess - I love this kitchen. So creative, bright and lovely. I could bake in there!
4. Hot & Sour Dumpling Soup by A Beautiful Mess - Can we say yum? I definitely need to try this soup recipe especially on a cold night.
5. Wear: My Fall Colors by Maiedae - Savannah has the cutest style and I love this teal sweater she's rocking in this post. And, it's from Target. Score!
Well we are one week closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas, can you believe it? I ordered a new artificial Christmas tree and it just arrived yesterday so I'm sure I'll be putting it together sometime this weekend and I can't wait. Hey, what can I say? I decorate early! Well hope you all enjoy your weekend and I'll see you lovelies Monday.