11.15.2012

Holiday Obsession

Well I told ya'll yesterday that I wanted to share my newest obsession with you that I have for the holiday season. It's kind of quirky, but hey don't judge me! My newest holiday obsession is the bottle brush tree. I don't know what it is about these little guys but they make me all giddy inside. They are so fun and come in all sorts of different shapes, colors and sizes. Some are sparkly while others have embellishments added to them. There are also tons of diy tutorials on how to make them yourselves all over the internet. It's weird and funny how something so simple can make you smile. I recently found some pretty dark colored ones with silver tips and a silver star on top at my local Hobby Lobby so I grabbed two. They are the cutest. I've also seen others at World Market and Target in case anyones interested. So here are some super fun images of what I'm talking about!!












So what do you think? Are you digging this weird obsession of mine? I know kind of early for a Christmas-y type post, but I can't help it! xoxo, Kayleigh

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love when there's a million litte tress in one scene...like that map photo above. So simple, but so cute!

Kayleigh said...

I agree it would be so fun to recreate! It is my favorite setup of bottle brush trees! hmm...don't mind if I do (or at least try)! xo, Kayleigh