11.02.2011

Apartment Therapy House Tour

Last week I was browsing Apartment Therapy like I always do on a daily basis and I came across this cute little house tour, 'Jess's Lovely Lakeview Apartment'. I loved everything about it and how she set up her home. I decided I absolutely needed to share it with you all ASAP. I love the colors she used and of course the cute little accents. Well here are the pictures that caught my eye the most.

{via Apartment Therapy; I love that chair. The mustard yellow print is beautiful.}

{via Apartment Therapy; I love the artwork, lamps, and that pintuck duvet! Fabulous!}

{via Apartment Therapy; I absolutely adore that rug and sectional!}

{via Apartment Therapy; I love the chevron curtains, the little blue tray, and really everything!}

{via Apartment Therapy; Those chevron prints are to die for and she totally DIY'ed them!}

{via Apartment Therapy; I love how she replaced the mirrored closet doors with those striped curtains.}

{via Apartment Therapy; I love those towels!}

You can check out more of the house tour on Apartment Therapy. She also talks about her place as well and gives a source list of where she got most of her things. Don't you just love it?


No comments: